Webcut failed for volume with nonplanar sheet

Dear everyone,

For my previous problem, I finally fixed it by changing the spacing between each point when I create the surface. Then, webcut sheet extended command is able to cut the volume.

Since I need larger geometry, I recreate the geometry and use the same spacing size to create the surface. But again it is failed to cut the volume. I have tried to use webcut volume 1 with sheet body 2 and webcut volume 1 with sheet extended from surface 2. But both do not work. I have tried also to smooth the surface data. But it still does not work.

The error says :
WARNING: Cutting Sheet does not intersect the original volume.
The original volume is restored.
No volumes were webcut.

or

ERROR: /scratch/akuncoro/2021/mesh/sumatra_full/geometry_full.jou (155). Error in webcutting volume with sheet.
ERROR: /scratch/akuncoro/2021/mesh/sumatra_full/geometry_full.jou (155). ACIS API error number 21033
ACIS API message = inconsistent face-body relationships
No volumes were webcut.

I attach my .jou and .sat file here
surf_topo_full.sat (1.6 MB)
surf_topo_3km.sat (1.9 MB)
alvina_problem_may.jou (1.3 KB)

Is there any suggestion to fix this problem?
Thank you in advance.

-Alvina