We’re excited to announce the release of Trelis 17.1!
- Available for download at Coreform.com/account/downloads
- See the complete release notes for Trelis 17.1
We at Coreform are committed to improving Trelis to make it faster, more powerful, and easier to use. In this release, we’ve added a lot of new features. Here are just a couple we think you will love:
- New right-click additions–
Draw Mesh option in the general graphics window menu if a mesh exists.
Select Similar option for when a volume, surface or curve is selected.
Select Cavity tool for selecting holes or cavities for removal.
Select Blend Chain tool for extending a selection to adjacent surfaces with similar curvature.
Enhanced Geometry Power Tool–
- Auto Update option to automatically recompute diagnostic tests after each geometry operation.
- New diagnostic tests for identifying Cavities/Holes.
- Enhanced options to control diagnostic Threshold Values for blend surface radius and cavity/hole area.
New Interval Matching technology - You now have the default option to use our new “Incremental Interval Assignment”, replacing the older Branch and Boundary Interval Assignment algorithm. This algorithm provides speeds up to 6000 times faster with slightly coarser meshes.
Questions, comments, or need help navigating the new stuff? Post it here!