pre-tightening force

I’m simulating a solid, but now I need to add a pre-tightening force. However, It didn’t work out.
Would you please help me, I could pay you.

If I go to pressure, die direction could not be defined. SO in next step, the calculation could not be carried out.

What format do you want to export to and what specific boundary condition are you trying to set up?

Hi,

I’m sending a couple of photos of my model, in which you could review. The experiment was carried out without boundary conditions(free-free). However, the magnets inside the model was pressed in the model. It means, there are pre-tightening forces working on it, which I tried to give on my model as pressure. In my trials, I have given some forces towards outside of superfacial of the model. But the Elpaso(export) from my institute could not recognize the directions, so it didn’t work. The compare from simulation and experiment is a displacement of the naturalfrequence. The cause is in any case the pre-tightening forces.

The Elpaso exports Ak3 format.

Please let me know if you are able to fix it. We could talk about the price later depending on how much you would work.

sincerely
jack

It should be better, if we could talk on facebook. My ID is Haokun Xu. Its easier to send you images.

Hi Jack,

Could you send the images to support@csimsoft.com?