Mesh with follow circle at the center of the surface

My solver require tetmesh for my model.
My whole problem is like that I want to choped inclined surface in the 3D volume and then I need to specify the initial condition against circular patch with radius 2.5km on the center and at some random point on this inclined surface. The solution with create two surface, one surface with 2.5km hole and other circular surface with radius 2.5 km does not work as it create discontinuity between them. Is there any way in cubit that I can use only inclined surface and generate the mesh in a way that node of the mesh place at the circumference of circle with radius 2.5 km. In this way I can define the initial condition with out creating discontinuity.

Thanks

Could you send the geometry or journal file you used to create it?

Are you looking to do something like the attached?
circular.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

I want to create the similar meshing as you shown in the attached figure. Please here find an attached journal file for geometry and meshing. I want the center of circle on the East Leogane surface. All the information about the surfaces are given in the Journal file.

Thanks & Regards,
Farhan
mesh.jou (4.68 KB)
haiti_fourfault.jou (3.66 KB)

I attached two modified journal files that put the circle on the surface. They have comments where the changes are made.

You will want to use Trelis 15.1.5 to mesh this. The update trial is available in your downloads.
mesh2.jou (5.27 KB)
haiti_fourfault2.jou (4.2 KB)