License limit exceeded

Hello,

I was using Trelis 16.5 Pro during 2019 and 2020. My supervisor bought the license (floating network license). Now I wanted to use Coreform Cubit but I have the issue. I’m using Ubuntu 22.04. So after this command: ‘sudo sh RLM-Server-2024.3+46968-Lin64.sh’ and saying ‘yes’, I go with the following one ‘opt/Coreform-RLM-Server//Coreform-RLM-Server-2024.3/rlm_activate --activate KEY (USER) hostid’, but I get the following:
" [2024-04-22 15:44:16.467] [info] get_license passed in hostid: xxxxx
Activating license…
Unable to activate the product license. License limit exceeded. "
But this shouldn’t be the case since I’m the only one activating and using it (I asked my supervisor for confirmation). Could you please help? What could be the catch? Also find the screenshot attached.

Tomislav

Tomislav,
Sorry I realized this was never answered. Can you confirm if you have a license for Trelis Pro or Coreform Cubit? Those will take different license files.

Matt

Dear Matt,

The license is working for 2021.4 but not for 2024.3. What do you think it could be a catch?

Tomislav

Sounds like you might have a perpetual license without a current maintenance contract. Could you email either your license key or the name the account would be under to support@coreform.com and we can sort you out?

Matt