Fluid-structure interaction interface setting

Dear Expert,
I recently ran into a problem while trying to do a simulation related to conjugate heat transfer,It is obvious that the temperature in the solid domain can be transmitted well.However, the temperature at the conjugate heat transfer coupling interface, that is, the fluid-solid coupling interface, cannot be effectively transferred. I think there is a problem with the fluid-solid coupling interface settings in Cubit.
I created the corresponding sideset through sidesets, and checked wrt volume to select the blocks that are in contact with the fluid. Can you help me see where the problem is?Looking forward to your answer, thank you.
Krystal

Hi,
which solver are you using? Could you also share a journal file with me please, so that i can take a look at the whole set up.

Hello, I try to use cubit to generate e files to run in the MOOSE environment. I am very happy to share my operation, but I am not very skilled in the operation and the file content format you need. It would be great if you could give me some suggestions, thank you.

Usually you can export the geometry, elements, blocks, nodesets and sidesets but not the boundary conditions to an exodus file. You can look that up in the user documentation

It’s best to take a look at the moose tutorials or the moose docs how to setup the finite element model with the input files.

I understand what you mean, but in the mesh file required by Moose, it seems that the coupling interface on the fluid side and the solid side needs to be the same surface. What kind of operations are needed in Cubit to combine the fluid domain side and the solid domain side into one?My guess is that there are two different surfaces in this step, which prevents conjugate heat transfer.

if you want a connected mesh, you will have to imprint and merge the volumes before meshing.

this way the merged volumes share the same surface at the connection.

reset
create brick x 1
create brick x 1
move vol 1 x -0.5
move vol 2 x 0.5

imprint vol all
merge vol all
mesh vol all

sideset 1 add surface 6

As this is related to moose, you should also try looking for help in the moose forum.