Could Someone Give me Advise with Meshing Complex Geometries in Coreform Cubit?

Hello there,

I am working on a project where I need to mesh complex geometries using Coreform Cubit; and I am facing some challenges that I hope someone can help me with.

I am trying to mesh a geometry that involves intricate surfaces and volumes; and I am finding it difficult to achieve a high quality mesh throughout the entire model. Specifically; I am encountering issues with mesh quality degradation near sharp edges and complex intersections.

How can I improve mesh quality near sharp edges and complex geometrical features? Are there specific techniques or settings in Coreform Cubit that can help achieve a more uniform mesh?

What is the best approach in Coreform Cubit for creating boundary layer meshes, especially around curved surfaces or irregular geometries?

Are there tools or plugins available within Coreform Cubit that can automatically optimize the mesh based on specific criteria, such as element quality or size distribution?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://forum.coreform.com/t/mesh-failure-with-complex-fault-geometry-salesforce-admin/ which definitely helped me out a lot

My model is quite large and complex. Are there strategies or best practices for managing large-scale meshing projects efficiently in Coreform Cubit?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.

Have you already worked through the training and tutorial material that is available?
I think that is addressing most of your questions.