Coreform Cubit Learn Update

Beginning with Coreform Cubit 2021.11, we have streamlined the licensing process for Coreform Cubit Learn. Going forward, all Cubit Learn licenses require internet access and an account at coreform.com to be activated. All legacy Coreform Cubit Learn licenses that used the RLM server will expire 60 days following the release of Coreform Cubit 2021.11 (on January 17, 2022). All users are invited to obtain a new Coreform Cubit Learn license by following this process:

1. Get the new Coreform Cubit Learn license
    • Login to your Coreform account
    • Go to “Request Free Coreform Cubit Learn License” page
    • Click “Get Coreform Cubit Learn” button
  2. Download the latest version of Coreform Cubit
    • Go to Coreform Cubit Downloads page
    • Download the most recent release of Coreform Cubit for your platform
  3. Activate new Coreform Cubit Learn license
    • Launch latest version of Coreform Cubit
    • In the activation window that appears, select “Educational” and enter the email and password associated with your Coreform account

Coreform Cubit Learn licenses each last for twelve months; when your license expires you are welcome to obtain a new Cubit Learn license if you still qualify, or you can purchase a full commercial or academic license of Coreform Cubit to go beyond the 50,000 element export limit restriction of Coreform Cubit Learn.

Dear Dallin,

Thank you for explaining the new process. However, I am unable to activate cubit learn through this method. I get the error attached in the screen shot. Can you kindly help me regarding this matter.

Best
MayankScreenshot from 2021-12-23 08-24-21

There is a bug on certain systems that has since been fixed. Please download the “Latest Development Build” from https://coreform.com/products/downloads and try again.

I have downloaded the latest development build of Cubit Learn for MacOS. I get the following error:
Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 4.38.38 PM

Has the bugfix that requires MacOS users to download a development build been carried out? Should I download the latest release instead?

That bug has been fixed, please try the latest release. This warning appears when an installer has not been notarized by Apple. If you go to Preferences->Security, you’ll see an option to open it anyway.